Our university organized the seventh anniversary of International Week, which was held from 9. – 13. April 2018 for incoming staff and teachers.
The programme of events included presentations, discussions as well as social events. The programme was intended for representatives of International Offices and it covered the following topics:
– Erasmus+ Credit Mobility (pros and cons)
– Improving support for disabled E+ students
– Recognition of education status for students from institutions in non-European (developing) countries
– Recruitment of international students for degree programmes
– Management of international relations: to centralize or to decentralize?