How to Apply
Exchange students can apply for a short-term study or traineeship period at TBU within either of two frameworks:
1) within the Erasmus exchange programme with a Bilateral Agreement concluded between TBU and the home institution, or
2) as a free-mover within any other exchange programme, not necessarily one based on a Partnership Agreement between TBU and the home institution.
The first step in the selection process is to apply in TBU at TBU “IS/STAG Portal “. To help you with your registration in the system and to give you step-by-step assistance, a Manual for Incoming Exchange Students was prepared.
After you have filled in your application information in the IS/STAG Portal system, please print out the Student Application Form and the Learning Agreement for Studies.
Send all of the following documents by post to the address which follows:
- Student Application Form (printed from portal + photo)
- Learning Agreement for Studies or Learning Agreement for Traineeships (printed from the portal)
- Copy of your student identity card
- Transcript of your academic records
To the university adress:
Tomas Bata University in Zlín
nám. T. G. Masaryka 5555
760 01 Zlín, Czech Republic
The following application deadlines apply:
- 1 June – for the winter semester or the full academic year
- 1 November – for the summer semester