Mgr. Anna Petr Šafránková, Ph.D.Department of Pedagogical Sciences
Anna Petr Šafránková is mainly focused on socio-cultural diversity in education, pupils from socially disadvantaged environment, teachers’ beliefs and their self-efficacy in the context of diversity in education. Her main educational discipline is Social Pedagogy.
Consulting hoursBy appointment
- 2010 - 2015: Palacký University in Olomouc, Faculty of Education, degree course in Education, Ph.D.
- 2006 - 2010: Palacký University in Olomouc, Faculty of Education, degree course in Education - Social Work, Mgr.
Internships and study stays
- 2015: Milner School of English, Wimbledon, London, United Kingdom, study stay
- 2012: Northfield House Primary School, Babington Community College, Leicester, United Kingdom, study and research stay
- 2012: Valdosta State University, Georgia, USA, study and research stay
Process of employment
- 2013 - present: Tomas Bata University in Zlín, Faculty of Humanities, Department of Pedagogical Sciences
Membership of expert organizations
- Association of Educators Social Pedagogy, member since 2013
- Editor - manuscript in the journal Sociální pedagogika/Social Education