Mgr. et Mgr. Viktor Pacholík, Ph.D.Department of School Education
He graduated from Teacher training for primary schools, Psychology and doctoral studies in the field of kinanthropology.
From 2008 to 2014 he worked at Masaryk University, Faculty of Sports Studies (Brno, Czech Republic). Since 2014 he has been working at Tomas Bata University in Zlín, Faculty of Humanities, Department of School Education (Zlín, Czech Republic).
He is a member of many professional societies: Czech-Moravian Psychological Society, Czech Psychiatric Association, Czech Society of Education, Czech Society of Education.
He is interested in pedagogical psychology, physical education and social skills of preschool- and younger school-age children. It also deals with the psychology of sports.
Consulting hoursThursday 10am - 12pm
- 2002: Masaryk University (Brno), Faculty of Education, Teacher Training for Primary Schools, Mgr.
- 2011: Palacký University Olomouc, Faculty of Arts, Psychology, Bc.
- 2012:Masaryk University (Brno), Faculty of sports studies, Kinanthropology, Ph.D.
- 2013: Palacký University Olomouc, Faculty of Arts, Psychology, Mgr.
- City & Guilds, B1 (English)
- Halliwick Instructor Certificate (International Halliwick Association)
Courses and seminars:
- 2010: Systematic comprehensive education of research workers in the broader issue of research management as an essential element research effectiveness
- 2010: Psychological assessment in practise - Test methods
- 2009: Time management
- 2008: Psychomotorics
- 2006: Penetration to the basal structures of psychic autoregulation of personality: questionnaires PASKO, SPARO, BAROM, SUPSO, SIPO a DUSIN
- 2005: Halliwick method of swimming
Internships and study stays
- 2007: five-day internship at Comenius University in Bratislava (program partnerships between universities)
- 2010: five-day internship at Matej Bel University (ERASMUS)
- 2014: five-day internship at Catholic University in Ruzomberok (ERASMUS +)
- 2016: five-day internship at Matej Bel University (ERASMUS +)
- 2017: five-day internship at University of Ljubljana, Slovenia (ERASMUS+)
- 22. 10. 2012 – 26. 10. 2012: University of Ljubljana, Faculty of Education, Ljubljana, SVN (as a part of project OPVK CZ.1.07/2.4.00/17.0037)
Process of employment
- 2014 - present: Tomas Bata University in Zlin, Faculty of Humanities, Department of School Education
- 2008 – 2014: Masaryk Univerzity, Faculty of sports studies, Brno (Assistant, Assistant Professor)
- 2011 - 2014 Project Administrator (OPVK CZ.1.07/2.4.00/17.0037)
- 2011 - 2014 Coordinator for Czech Republic (OPVK CZ.1.07/2.4.00/17.0037)
- 2007 - 2007 Project Administrator (ROZV/72/2007)
Membership of expert organizations
- Czech-Moravian Psychological Society
- Sports Psychologists Association
- Czech Kinanthropological company
- Slovak Scientific Society for Physical Education and Sport
- Czech Society of Education
Membership of bodies
- Academic Senate of Tomas Bata University in Zlín, member since 2019
- Academic Senate of Faculty of Humanities of Tomas Bata University in Zlín, member since 2019