Mgr. Ludmila Reslerová, Ph.D.Department of Health Care Sciences
Ludmila Reslerová deals with the issue of prenatal care in the form of psychosomatic preparation of parent couples for pregnancy, childbirth and child care. Another specific is the care of women in the climacterium, especially those with urinary incontinence, the solution of which requires support by strengthening the pelvic floor muscles.
Consulting hoursTuesday 15:00 - 17:00
- 2004 – 2008: Faculty of Education, Palacky University in Olomouc, doctoral degree program P1512 Anthropology, field of study Anthropology, Ph.D.
- 1991 – 1997: Faculty of Education, Palacky University in Olomouc, Teaching of vocational subjects for secondary health schools, Mgr.
- 1973 – 1975: Secondary Medical School of Pardubice, Field: Female nurse
- 1969 – 1973: Moravská Třebová Grammar School
Internships and study stays
Erasmus: Finland, Poland, Slovakia.
Process of employment
- 2010 – present: Tomas Bata University in Zlín, Faculty of Humanities, Department of Health Care Sciences, Organizational guarantor of degree course Midwife
- 2002 – 2010: Palacky University in Olomouc, Faculty of Health Sciences, Department of Midwifery
- 2000 – 2002: Secondary Medical School Vyškov, teacher of vocational subjects
- 1975 – 2000: Moravská Třebová Hospital, Midwife