doc. RNDr. Jaroslava Pavelková, CSc.Department of Health Care Sciences
E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org TEL: +420 576 038 166 Office:
Jaroslava Pavelková is devoted to problems of disadvantaged social groups – the homeless, beggars, unemployed, financial literacy and social anthropology.
Consulting hoursTuesday 12:00 - 15:00
- 1979 - 1984: Charles University in Prague, Natural Sciences, Systematical Biology - Specialization Anthropology
- 1984: Charles University in Prague, Natural Sciences, Rigorous Examination - Anthropology
- 1984 - 1988: Charles University in Prague, Natural Sciences, Scientific aspiranture - Anthropology
- 2010: University of Prešov, Faculty of Philosophy, the Slovak Republic, Habilitation proceedings - Social work 3.1.14 doc.
Internships and study stays
- 2005, 2006: Lecture for Sokrates / Erasmus students at the PedF UK Prague on "Problem of homeless and beggars in the Czech Republic"
- 2005, 2006: Lecture for students of distance education PedF UK in Prague, Department of Special Education on "Problems of homeless people and beggars in the Czech Republic"
- 2006, 2007: Lecture for Sokrates / Erasmus students at PedF UK Prague on "Problem of homeless and beggars in Czech Republic"
- 2006, 2007: Lecture for Students of Presentation Studies II. Faculty of Medicine, Charles University, Prague Motol, for physiotherapists
- 2007: Lecture on the project of the European Social Fund at the University of South Bohemia in České Budějovice "Education of scientific and research workers in technology transfer in the South Bohemian Region - Work in natural sciences", on the topic: Implementation of Multicultural Education in DPS Courses with People in Need in the Czech Republic (homeless and beggars, research on youth issues in the Czech Republic
- 2007, 2008: Lecture at the Pedagogical Faculty of Masaryk University in Brno (Department of Family Education and Health Education) "Problems of People in Need in the Czech Republic"
- 2009: Lecture for Workers at the Karlovy Vary Labor Office in the framework of the Multilateral Projects - Transfer of Innovation (LLP-LDV-TOI-07- BG166010) "Manual for the Unemployed"
- 2009: Lecture and training of clients registered at the Karlovy Vary Labor Office under Multilateral Projects - Transfer of Innovation (Education and Culture) - JobTool LLP-LDV-TOI-07- BG166010 "Manual for the Unemployed"
- 2012: The Lecture Implementation of Financial Literacy in Education in Primary and Secondary Education. In Social and Educational Context of Financial Literacy. Prague, BIVŠ
- 2013: This is a lecture for secondary school teachers of the Nitra region at the Department of Zoology and Anthropology at the Faculty of Physical Education and Sport Science, Nitra, the topic was: "Social work with economically and socially disadvantaged groups of people"
- 2013: Lecture called Ethics of business in the area of services used by seniors. In Applied Ethics in Social Work 2. Batislava, VŠZaSP sv. Alžbety
- 2015: A lecture at the Private University of Economic Studies, Lindnerova 575/1, 180 00 Praza 8, on the subject of the present multicultural phenomenon
- 2015: The so-called lecture at the international scientific conference "New Social Education of Humans IV", plenary session - Experts on the theme of the multicultural phenomenon from the point of view of the present time, held in Prešov on PBF PU
- 2015: This is a lecture given at the International Scientific Conference organized by the Commission of the Polish Academy of Sciences, Oddział we Wrocławiu, "The Problem of the Bone Material of the Cobalt Grovel", a lecture in the plenary session - experts on Demographic Analysis of Crop Field Cultures in Slovakia; Demographic Analysis of the Urnfield Cultures in Slovakia, held in Wroclaw, Poland
- 2016: This lecture is called "ACTUAL TRENDS OF SOCIAL WORK" (Czech - Slovak Development Perspectives) at the International Scientific Conference held on 7 April 2016 in Prague at SVŠES. Active participation in the International Scientific Conference Current Trends in Social Work (Czech - Slovak Perspectives of Development) in Příbram (Czech Republic), Multiculturalism and Migration Lecture
- 2016: A lecture on the Science Days 2016, at the Faculty of Education in Olomouc, member of the Scientific Council of the Conference, entitled "ANTHROPOLOGY INTEGRING", with the contribution of the Social Dimension of Migration at present
- 2016: A lecture at the Friends of Regional History meeting in Hradiště (Poltár District), with the contribution of the Anthropological and Demographic Assessment of the Graves of Southeast Asphalt Fields from Slovakia.
2000, 2001: International study tour with a lecture in Socrates international project on "Environmental awareness and the creation of the environment", University of Bilbao, Spain
- 2003: Lecture at the Faculty of Natural Sciences, Department of Biology at the Mateja Bela University in Banská Bystrica with lectures: "Problems of the Homeless and Beggars in the Czech Republic" (anthropological-social study) and "Environmental Education and Intercultural Education in Inter-subject Relations on the Example of English Language Teaching" Slovakia
- 2004: Lecture stay at the University of Pisa, Dipartimento di Etologia, Ecologia ed Evoluzione with a lecture: "Problems of homeless and beggars in the Czech Republic" (Italy)
- 2005: Under the Erasmus program lecture stay at the University of Nitra, Lectures: Social problems of the present time and education for their solution; Activating Methods in Biology Teaching (Comprehensive Excursion to Rab Island - Croatia); Pedagogical practice and multicultural education; Racism and its dangers in today's society
- 2007: Under the Erasmus program, lecture at the University of OULU. Lessons: Social Problems of Contemporary Society and Education - How to Solve It; Environmental Education in Gross-Curricular Approaches Using an Example of Teaching the English Language; The Active Methods in Education of Biology; The Complex Excursion on Island Rab
- 2007: Under the Erasmus program lecture stay at the University of Nitra, lectures: Problems of people in need in the Czech Republic; Activating methods in the teaching of natural sciences
- 2013: The lecture given in Cluj - Napoca The Institute of Archeology and History of Art for Archeology students, with lectures "The Demographic Analyzes of Urnfield Cultures in Slovakia" and "Social Care of People in the Bronze Age" within a lecture stay.
Process of employment
- 2017 – present: UTB in Zlín, Faculty of Humanities, Institute of Health Sciences, University Teacher - Associate Professor, Vice-Dean for Creative Activities and Doctoral Studies
- 2017 - present: UKF in Nitra, Faculty of Social Sciences and Health, University Teacher, Associate Professor
- 2012 - 2017: UCM in Trnava, Faculty of Social Sciences, Trnava, university teacher, associate professor, guarantor, member of the Scientific Council of FSS
- 2013 - 2015: International Art Campus Prague, Institute of Health and Social Services, Prague, University Teacher, Associate Professor, Head of Institution, Rector's Member, Member of IACP Accreditation Commission
- 2008 - 2013: Banking Institute, Department of Economics and Management of Health and Social Services, Prague, University Professor, Associate Professor
- 2002 - 2008: Faculty of Natural Sciences, Charles University in Prague, Department of Teaching and Biology Didactics, University Teacher, Assistant Professor
- 1998 - 2002: Faculty of Education, Charles University in Prague, Department of Biology and Environmental Education, Prague, university lecturer, assistant professor
- 1992 - 1998: SZŠ, Dubečská, Prague 10, teacher
- 1991 - 1992: Regional Museum Kutná Hora, independent scientist, anthropologist
- 1988 - 1991: Archaeological Institute of the Czechoslovak Academy of Sciences, Prague, head of the Department of Anthropology, independent scientist
- 1984 - 1988: Archaeological Institute of the Czechoslovak Academy of Sciences, Prague, internal scientific aspirant
Membership of expert organizations
- Member of the Organizing Committee of the International Anthropological Congress of Aleš Hrdlička "World Anthropology at the Turn of the Centuries", 1999
- Member of the Organizing Committee at the International Conference held under the auspices of Unesco at the Faculty of Science of the Charles University, Prague, 2004
- Guarantor of the Faculty of Science of the Charles University in Prague and a member of the Committee of the Student Scientific Conference of Charles University in Prague, in the field of social sciences 2004, section Contemporary Aspects of Globalization, Communication with Nature and their Impacts on the Life of the Individual and the World, held on 13 May 2004 at the Faculty of Education Charles University in Prague
- Coordinator of the ERASMUS International Program for the Department of Teaching and Didactics of Biology at the Faculty of Science, Charles University, Prague
- IACP, Institute of Health and Social Services, Prague, Associate Professor, Head of Institution, Member of the Rector's College, Member of IACP Accreditation Commission
- UCM in Trnava, Faculty of Social Sciences, Trnava, associate professor, guarantor of the branch, member of the Scientific Council of FSV
- Member of the Expert Evaluation Committee of the Faculty of Education of the 5th year of the Faculty of Student Scientific and Professional Activity at FSV UCM in Trnava, which took place on 6 April 2017
- Member of the Editorial Board of the Socio-Cultural and Humanities Journal published at BIVŠ, a.s. in Prague, Nárožní 2600/9, 158 00 Prague 5, the Czech Republic, ISSN 1804-6800 since its foundation
Membership of bodies
Scientific Board of UCM in Trnava, Faculty of Social Sciences, 2012 - 2017